PRECIOUS IN HIS EYES.................

God has formed many diamonds, but He made only one you and me. We are unique. We are unlike anyone else who has ever lived or ever will live. He made us because He wants someone exactly like you and me. He has plans for each of us. If you've ever doubted your own worth, or don’t know where to go from where you are, or you’re losing heart … then listen to Father God saying to you, "You are important enough to Me to justify the death of My Son. I want to have a close and intimate relationship with you."

"… you are precious in my eyes ... and I love you." Isaiah 43:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!