Heavenly Touches...............

Those who have never experienced encounters, visions, visual dreams, etc. quickly denounce there reality.....and that is not hard to understand as the experiences lack common reasoning. They are beyond our natural world and concrete way of thinking. I have several experiences that others have shared with me.

Although God gives us examples in the Scriptures, I would have never taken it literally for today's modern world until it happened in my family. Then, it became very real. It has been my experience that most you attempt to share your story with go into a blank stare, seem confused, then show disbelief.....and that is that. 

https://www.facebook.com/GodlyEncountersHeavenlyTouches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!