Quick Update on Larry and I - March 15, 2021

Quick update on Larry and I:


Today Larry had a chest X-ray at the Bruno Cancer Center. Then, we left there at went to his appointment with Larry’s Cardio Surgeon. Everything checked out great. They are now going to be focusing more on his Carotid Arteries. They want to get more details which will mean more in-depth tests to see where he is with that situation. This Wednesday, he will see his Urologist. He will have a test to see where he stands with his Prostate Cancer. It will let us know if the Radiation Treatments worked. On our way home from the Cardio visit today, we received a call from his primary doctor, Dr. Tompkins in Luverne. Last week, Larry noticed blood and we had the Home Health Nurse take a urine specimen. The results are in and the specimen showed a bacteria, Klebsiella Pneumoniae...in other words...another UTI. So, Larry is starting a new antibiotic...1 500mg pill per day for 10 days. 


Wednesday, I am scheduled for two biopsies. This will let us know if my Bone Cancer is still hormone/estrogen based or if it is a new cancer. In addition, Friday, I will have 2 MRI’s. I will have one MRI on my neck and 1 MRI on my lower spine. I will have a follow-up consultation appointment with my Medical Oncologist, Dr. Bondly, on March 24th to go over the results. 


(Because of the strong potential for tornadoes on Wednesday, my biopsies have been rescheduled for Monday, March 22nd.)


Please continue to keep Larry and I in your prayers. 💞


#GodisLeading

#prayerswork

#blessedandthankful

#MiracleMaker




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!