Knee Time...............

We must spend time on our knees asking God for direction and just a little more fortitude when we are going through struggles in life. Sometimes, when we're battling something beyond ourselves, we just need to rejoice. 
It's a good thing we're really not able to make it alone. It's in those times of struggle, failure and ultimately growth that we find out God is enough....He is able and He is willing to get us through whatever we are dealing with.
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me ... For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!