Pray "BIG" Prayers............

"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27
Join me in praying "BIG" prayers, according to His Word, believing nothing is too hard for God. What seems "BIG" to us is never too huge for our Father God to handle. Give Him your sorrow, your pain, cancer, diabetes, heart problems, job loss, marriage problems, children issues, heartbreak ~ whatever it is.....He wants you to give it to Him. The God of the Universe made everything we see, and everything we can’t, with a word. From the simplest cell to the intricacy of our brains, He designed and created it all. There are no limitations to His power. He can....and does....send angels to protect us and He does restore health to our bodies. No matter how hopeless the situation seems, God is more than able to step in and do what no human can do. 
If we hesitate to give God our impossible "BIG" situations in life, just how that must grieve the heart of our Heavenly Father. He knows how much more He wants to do in our life, if only we will invite Him. I want a life-changing faith based on what my God can do. That’s how I want to live my life. I want my prayers and faith to go beyond human power. I want to bring everything to my Heavenly Father, every care, every need. Not with a demanding heart, but with one with positive expectation. It’s not my responsibility how God decides to answer. But that shouldn’t keep me from asking. Give our Creator God your "BIG" stuff this week. "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you." ~ 1 Peter 5:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!