He is knocking.......

Notice the text below....Jesus "stands at the door." He does not just open the door and walk in....He isn't going to knock the door down and force His way in. He knocks.... The next move is up to you and me. We must open the door and ask Him in. If you have not opened the door and accepted Jesus into your heart and life....He is standing, knocking...waiting patiently on YOU. †
“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne. Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches.”
Revelation 3:20-22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!