Pause.....Listen......See......

I want to really pay attention. I need to listen well to what God is saying. I look for verses that I can savor word by word, letting them sink in deeply … interrupting me, rearranging me, redirecting me. His Word is the protective covering over my plans, my mind and my heart. To let me run free without it, will surely find me tripping over my own selfishness, insecurities and weaknesses. So, with His love letter, He reminds me to pause, pause, pause. 

Pause and let the Holy Spirit intervene in our natural flesh response. Pause so we don’t make the conversations all about ourselves. Pause and remember we are not always right. Pause to see the blessings, so many blessings, and say "thank you" at least once a day. Pause to serve, pause to give, pause to encourage when everyone else rushes by. Amen! †

".....Pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body." Proverbs 4:20-22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!