My prayer for today...........

Lord God, please surround us with favor as with a shield today. Lord, please strengthen Your wall of protection around us, keeping us safe from temptation of the flesh, tricks of the adversary, and all harm. Abba, please fill our thoughts with Your thoughts and let our words be Your words. You are our strength, our shield and our defense. Father God, I ask that You will send Your forces out to drive back the enemies of Christ that are working so vigorously against You. Lord, I pray that you will break your enemies in Your perfect timing, and bring salvation, restoration and healing to all people who are involved. Please, dear Father, make the hearts of Your believers stronger, more courageous, and place on our lips the words that need to be spoken in order that the world can see You shining through us. I ask You to act in Your mighty power in this situation. Throw the enemy forces into confusion and frustrate their counsel. I pray that You will turn their hearts to Yourself and draw them unto Your salvation in Jesus Christ. Thank You, Father, in Jesus most Holy Name I offer this plea, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!