WASTING ENERGY.......

Worrying is wasting energy on the things we can't control. Leave everything in God's hand. We must think less, pray more, and leave our worries, concerns, and stress with Him. Worrying has never and will NEVER change anything for good. It might, however, destroy the health of the one who is worrying. 

I am speaking this message for my benefit as well as any of you who struggle with worrying. I want to be "in control" and I am sure many of you can understand, but that need to control comes with worrying. The truth is, we are not really in control of very many things in our lives. We must truly give control over to Him. I get better, then I retreat to worry and the need to control; therefore, it is a prayer that I keep on my heart. ✝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!