BE GENEROUS.....

Have you ever felt that the more you do....the more you give....the blessings seem to come pouring back to you? We must treat all we have as His. I pray to always give willingly and cheerfully as I seek to be a blessing to those in my life who might need a helping hand. My parents were my greatest example. Although they did not have great financial means in this world....they had huge, loving hearts and they always gave even when their "storehouse" was nearly empty. In addition, giving is not always an issue of giving money. One of our greatest gifts is to give of ourselves by serving those in need. †
"The generous will prosper, those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed." ~ Proverbs 11:25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!