MY CALLING.........

My calling is one of positivity, encouragement, and edification. I strive to build up one’s soul, to offer hope, and point to His Light in all circumstances. I will go down to the pit with you, but only to reach out my hand to lift you out from where life has landed you. I will lift you before our Holy Creator and Father God and plead with Him to bring you out of whatever struggle, pain, or sorrow you are going through. I will praise Him with you when blessings shower over you. We all have times of heartbreak, disappointments, and struggles of all dimensions; however, that is not my focus because we have a God Who is bigger and mightier than all that satan throws in our path. Each of you who have asked me for prayers on Facebook…..I lift you before Him in the Name of Jesus every day. I pray with expectancy that just as He tells us in Romans 8:28…..”And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” I ask in His Name and I expect His answer to be as I prayed unless He has other plans that are greater than what I currently see. In Proverbs 12:25, we read, “Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad. I strive to be your “good word” by the posts that I share daily. May He always receive the glory for all we do.
“Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.” ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!