CANCER: Chemo Round 4 Tomorrow & Some Special Thank Yous

Tomorrow morning at 9:00 will be my 4th chemo treatment at the Bruno Cancer Center in Birmingham. I have a couple of chemo side-effects that I am going to address with my Oncologist; however, I feel that my blood count is good and that nothing will keep me from having my treatment as scheduled.

Tomorrow will mark the end of my Ellence and Cytoxan treatments. In December, I will start with the chemo drug Taxotere.

I want to thank everyone again for phone calls, texts, Facebook Messages, cards, a hand-crocheted hat (Ora), gift cards to two of my favorite places - Chick fil A and Cracker Barrel (Beth), and most of all for your continued prayers. My sister-in-law, Peggy, blesses me every few days with a card that has a hand-written uplifting message, a Scripture, and she includes a joke to make me laugh. My prayer warrior and super soul sister-friend, Belinda, is always a click away....no matter the time of day or night. My childhood friend, Marsha and two of her granddaughters have been so very faithful to message me, pray for me and send me one or two cards a week. My encouraging Highland's sister-friend, Mary, is unbelievable in how she has lifted me up and cheered me on in this journey. I have received so many cards from people I don't even know and from churches that I have never attended. I love the moments I get to spend in iMessenger with my sweet cousin, Jeff, as he and I check on each other often. My forever friend, Linda, checks on me almost everyday. I want to thank my sweet sister-friend, Carole, who I have never met, for being so faithful to me by her never-ending encouragement and prayers. A special thank you to my brother and sister-in-law, Johnny "John" and Darlene.

I know you should never name names because there are some whose name you will forget to mention, but you all know who you are. Each one of you who is praying me through my journey with cancer will forever be in my heart. When you are in the trenches, you truly realize like never before how awesome the gift of prayer is.

God is my refuge and my strength, He calms my spirit, and He fights off the enemy of anxiety and fear. God is leading my journey. He is refining me for His purpose which is yet ahead of me.

Please continue to lift me and my family in your prayers. ðŸ’•



"I will praise the Lord at all times, I will constantly speak His praises. I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are discouraged take heart. Come, let us tell of the Lord's greatness; let us exalt His name together." Psalm 23:1-3 Amen! †




#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!