Devotional: Control Anger.....

I honestly am not equipped to deal with nasty, rude people. It amazes me how people can be so vile toward you for no reason. It seems that their explosion button was about to blow and you just happened to step in the path as it shot off. I don't get it! How can people treat other humans so harshly without any cause or remorse! 

Mouths seem to be capable of shooting-off ugly, hurtful words quicker than an automatic-firing gun. I feel sorry for angry people who need someone to blame, someone to accuse, someone to unload on. May God touch the hearts of those  whose lives are so void of Him that only ugly and evil lurks within their being.

"Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret...it leads only to evil."
Psalm 37:8

"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
Matthew 12:36-37

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!