Devotional: Recipe for Life

A Recipe for Life

Begin with a case of Joy

Add a heaping spoonful of Gratitude

Fold in a large dollop of Kindness
Stir in a handful of Forgiveness
Sprinkle liberally with Love and cover with Peace
Always serve with a large side of Faith
(Author Unknown)


Daily, I offer fresh servings of prayer whispered for those I love, as well as, those I will never see......I love to feed on the filling and nourishing Scriptures and serve them in my conversations with others. 

I pray to always feed those who come into my life on Your Word. I pray that I will leave a spiritual legacy for those You've entrusted in my life and in my care. Amen! 




"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."
Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!