Devotional: God Chose YOU!

"I will show my love to the one I called ‘Not my loved one.’ I will say to those called ‘Not my people,’ ‘You are my people’; and they will say, ‘You are my God.’" 
Hosea 2:23 

To be chosen by God means we are His first choice. When Jesus’ hands were nailed to a cross, His fingers pointed to you and me. He intentionally chose to die for us. He chose you and He chose me and He chooses us every day. God’s Word to Israel reminds us that even though we have made mistakes and might feel rejected and unworthy of love, God still pursues us. 

The message of Hosea is still God’s message to us. God doesn’t love us because we are cleaned up, religious or even because we are a Christian. He loves us because He is love. We didn’t earn His love and we can’t lose His love either. 

The Bible says, "while we were still sinners, Christ died for us" ~ Romans 5:8

He didn’t choose to love us because we were clean or perfect, He loved us and then we become perfect through Him.. Our value comes from His inherit value.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!