CANCER: One Year Ago....Completed Radiation Treatments



It’s been ONE YEAR!!! 
YAY! 

One Year since I completed my radiation treatments. It has been a year of ups and downs...including 6 months of more chemo (oral this time), but it has also been a year filled with so many blessings. 

I have actually been on my cancer journey for 20 1/2 months. It will be two years in September. I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed and how much my life has changed. 

My family is my most cherished blessing. They have been here for me every step from day one. God continues to lead my journey. 

Let Your Light Shine!

Thank You Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!