COVID-19 - Quarantined....



This is the message I keep telling myself. Otherwise, I would be busting out of this self-quarantined environment to enjoy the freedoms that heretofore were often taken for granted. I happen to be one of the “targeted” .... therefore, I will continue to stay safe and stay home. 

When I do exit, I know this world is going to look a lot brighter and the freedoms will be much sweeter. There is so much we miss when our freedoms are taken away. I am a hugger. I think that is an engrained southern thing for sure. “They” say we might not ever get that back. I really hope that’s not true! 

Thank You, our mercy-filled and grace-filled Father for always giving us Your best of everything. Your love is amazing and everlasting. You allow Your children to walk through the valleys of life because, if we remain with You, we will come through stronger, refined, and renewed. 

This is but another trial for us to conquer. We have a choice. We can either bow to our weaknesses, or we can shine with His strength and power and triumph. 


Happy and Blessed Sunday y’all! 💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!