May 13th - Losing My Hair Part 2




Well, this is what happened today. I had already cut several inches off my hair in anticipation of losing my hair. I only lost a little Sunday, but everyday after, I have had tons of hair coming out. 


By today, I ended up with the rest of my bangs ready to release and a very thin mullet. My scalp was already getting red and irritated. So, I knew it was time to go bald one more time. 


Y’all know that I have traveled my cancer journey, almost 3 years now, by being very open and blogging, sharing pics, and videos all along the way. So, for the next “however long,” I will be living the bald life one more time. It’s not pretty, but it’s real. 😊 I have also lost my eyebrows already. That shows how strong my two treatments...given in one day...were. 


I need super bold prayers lifted up for me today and tomorrow. My appointment at the Bruno Cancer Center will be at 11:00 am. It is extremely crucial that my white blood cell count is at least 1,000 and that my platelets will be good so I can have a treatment. I have had to miss two already and that puts me at great risk. 


“I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.” Psalm 27:13-14


My “Losing My Hair Video”

https://youtu.be/vqDSmQ8MFK0


Love you all and I appreciate every prayer. 💞


If you would like to help in the expenses of my cancer:

 journey, my GOFUNDME is below: 

 

A donation of any amount will be a blessing. Between Larry and I, we have a lot of medical bills already that is above what our insurance covers. 

Also, some have asked for my address:

Patricia Wyrosdick

1010 Gary Alan Trace

Moody, AL 35004


Click Here to Donate to my GoFundMe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!