No Chemo Today - May 4, 2021

 


It’s May 4, 2021 and I have been at the Center since 11:00 am. Bloodwork and Consultation. Was scheduled for Chemo today, but all my bloodwork numbers are all dangerously low. My Platelets are at 50 and the “normal range is 4,500 to 11,000. My White Blood Cell Count is extremely low which makes it easy for me to get infection. So, no Chemo today.

 

Dr Bondly is bringing me back Friday to see if my numbers will be safe for treatment. However, one good piece of news....my liver enzyme numbers went down a bit and that is very positive.

 

“Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

James 1:16-17

 

God is not the Author of the bad things that happen in our world….regardless of misguide theology that claims He is. Cancer and al evil is of God. He loves us and wants only good for His children.

 

#GodisLeading

#prayerworks

#blessedbeyondmeasure

#prayingforamiracle

#GodFirst

#familyiseverything

 

If you would like to help in the expenses of my cancer journey, my GOFUNDME is below. 

Also, some have asked for my address:

Patricia Wyrosdick

1010 Gary Alan Trace

Moody, AL 35004

Click Here to Donate to my GoFundMe


Continued prayers are needed and appreciated!

 

Love y’all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!