SETTING US FREE.......

Baptism is a humbling experience...going down into the water-relying on someone else to lift you up....I love these lyrics..."Heaven came down and glory filled my soul, When at the cross the Savior made me whole; My sins were washed away and my night was turned to day, Heaven came down and glory filled my soul!" ….

In baptism, you cross your arms over your chest and lean back into whoever is holding you...Totally at the other's mercy, you go down. For a moment you are underwater, separated from the oxygen of human life as a symbol of dying to self, and then lifted up out of the water in newness of life, cleansed from your sins by the blood of Jesus....

It is a miraculous lifting of our sins from deep in our soul...liberating us and setting us FREE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!