PRAYER FOR THE STRUGGLING......

Dear Father, my heart is broken for so many of Your children who are struggling what seems like impassible burdens.....yet, we know that You will gladly take on our load if we just ask. You are here in every moment of our day. I pray we will all feel Your closeness and know the power we have been given through You placing Your Holy Spirit within us. We will fall down, but precious Father, I pray that you will pick us up, mend our hurts and forgive our wrong. It is only through You that we can live in freedom with the purest of joy that no man can steal away. I give You praise and adoration above all as You are our Lord of Creation. You are holy and on bended knee I bow to You. Your children are blessed beyond measure and my thankfulness overflows from my heart. In Your Son's Most Holy and Precious Name, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!