CANCER: Step By Step Satan is Defeated as God is Healing!

Today is day 6 from my Bilateral "Double" Mastectomy at St. Vincent's Main Hospital, Birmingham. A hospital representative called me today for a telephone interview to go over my stay in the hospital, to see if I have any complaints, compliments, etc. and to see if I was sent home well-equipped to handle my needs.  I had nothing but praises all around. I had excellent care in the hospital. They gave Ashleigh detailed, hands-on instructions as to how to strip and empty my drains, as well as, document the millimeter counts each time they were emptied.

I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my Oncologist, Dr. Bondly, at the Bruno Cancer Center. Then, I have a follow-up appointment set for Wednesday at the Breast Care Center with my Surgeon, Dr. Thomas. Dr. Thomas wanted to get a number count today on how much my drains are still releasing fluid each day. They have now said that if my drains continue to decrease in fluid numbers by tomorrow, they will work me in to see Dr. Thomas after I leave the Bruno Cancer Center. That will be great because I won't have to make a second trip on Wednesday. 


My chest bandage will have to be removed for the four drain tubes to be taken out of my chest. I'm not sure if they will replace with a new bandage or what to expect regarding that. My chest is extremely sensitive and my stitches are all internal. It will be great to get the drain tubes removed. I am also anxiously awaiting the pathology report taken from breast tissue during my surgery. The blue dye injected did show a 2 mm tumor in one of my lymph nodes prior to surgery. That was a bit disappointing to me. After going through chemo and my latest PET Scan, I didn't expect that to show up; however, I do know that any tumor/growth less than one centimeter will not show up. Praying so hard that all will come back clear. Then, after proper healing from my surgery, I will be able to move forward to radiation.

My children and grands are the best. They are taking such awesome care of me! They all love me so much and they are all my heart! God is continuing to lead my journey and is bringing complete healing into my earthly life. All has gone so well. The worst problem I had in the hospital was dehydration and then my blood pressure dropping so. The lowest my bottom number got was 36 and did not rise above the low 40's for a few days. It has finally got back to normal range and I am thankful for that.

My four year old grandson, Jack.....better known now as Dr. Jack, has come with Ashleigh a few times to help her. He says that he is "protecting" me. He has actually learned how to take my oxygen levels, check my blood pressure, administer breathing treatments, take my temperature, and he rubs my feet and legs to stimulate circulation. The only thing he doesn't do is the drains. He is just the sweetest!


I continue to feel great and am simply overwhelmed with thanksgiving for all of the love and support that I am receiving. You all have made such a positive difference in this journey that I have been on for the past six months. Satan will NOT win his battle against me! Every evil dart he has shot my way as been destroyed by my Heavenly Father and Great Physician. I am a daughter of the Mighty King. To Him be all Praise and Glory. Amen and Amen!

Thank you all so much for your continued prayers as you continue to walk this cancer journey with me. With every step forward, I am getting closer and closer to being cancer FREE and to being healed with a complete earthly healing. 


"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted."
Job 5:9
Amen!




Dr. Jack


Dr. Jack taking MiMi's blood pressure.


Dr. Jack shaking MiMi's hand.



Dr. Jack taking a snack break. 



Dr. Jack giving MiMi her breathing treatments. 


Dr. Jack gives MiMi a sweet, gentle hug.


"Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me
and I will be saved, for You are the One I praise." 
Jeremiah 17:14
Amen!




#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer  #GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  
#HeProtectsMe   #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   #GodisaGoodGod  
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
#Taxotere #MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  #CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed  
#MyGoalisCancerFree  #Pulmonary


    Comments

    1. Oh how I pray that you can have your drains out tomorrow. I cannot remember what happens after they remove the bandages. I will spend a lot of time praying that your lymph nodes were clear!!! I praise God that your blood pressure is back to normal range.

      I am amazed at all that Jack is doing for you to help his mommy help you. It is such a joy to pray for you. I love your attitude. You are truly a blessing to me. Let's keep up the great healing. I love you.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for the update. God knew it was still there but He heard earthly prayers from Earth!
      We are hear for a purpose and until that purpose has been completed, we stay for a bit more time. When finally finished, then we have another place to go. For now, if our purpose hasn't been completed.
      We search for that purpose from FACEBOOK!

      You are slathered with prayers and a few of mine will be there every day. In the name Jesus Christ I pray for Patricia for that Earthley Healing and for peace And Grace in her heart.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

    CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

    CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!