CANCER: Today....There is Hope!

I continue to lift all in my prayers who are living with and fighting their daily battle with cancer. I pray for the families who fight this battle by their side and who give continued, loving support.  I pray that you all feel the blessings of this Monday and this new week. 

Today is a new day, and I am ready to face it with courage.
Today is a new chance and I am ready to live with conviction.
Today is a new opportunity, and I am ready to make better choices.
Today is a new possibility, and I am ready to face any obstacle.
Today is a new way of thinking, of walking and being, and doing.
Today is a new day, and I am ready to live every moment.

Today is a new day.....Today, like everyday, is a blessed gift from God. 

I pray that you all are gaining health and strength with each new day. I pray that God is working a miracle in and through your lives. I pray for your peace and comfort when the storms of "today" come and that when they pass.....a brightness will envelope you and bring you sweet joy.  

We aren't even promised "today," but today is here; therefore, let's make the best of every moment, every breath....because in each second, we can find hope. In Him there is Hope. 


"Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.” 
Psalm 100:4-5



If you feel led to make a "love offering," to help pay toward my medical expenses.....all 
assistance is appreciated. 
I have so many doctor's visits/exams and tests in February, the cost is a bit overwhelming.  



God's sovereignty emboldens my faith, grounds my contentment, and enables me to submit to God's purposes. Amen!


I thank you all for your continued prayers. I pray for all of you as well and thank God for all of you. 
Love y'all!


#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy   
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  
 #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn  
#MyGoalisCancerFree #Orthopedic #Osteoporosis 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!