Devotional: God of My Days.....








Yes, He is God of ALL of my days! On those days I am struggling, the days I feel beat-up, the days I am sick....on the days I feel like I’ve been kicked by life again....He lifts me back up and reminds me that I am His daughter. Just like on the good days when we feel secure in His presence....He is with us in the middle of our pain as well, no matter what that pain or disappointment looks like. He isn’t going to turn loose. 

He will not allow us to fall and not get up. He is always near, always lending His ear, and always offering unconditional love. But, we must make Him the priority of our lives. We must follow His path. 

Our focus must be on Him and do what He has asked of us. We have a choice! I have made mine and YES, He is God of ALL of my life. I hope He is the God of your life as well. It’s your choice, but there is no greater reward than walking with and living for Jesus! Amen! ✝️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!