Devotional: NO Cancer.....Welcome 2020!







Ok y’all....I’ve been telling you all that 2020 was going to be my year of renewal! In December, I could feel my body getting better, healthier and excitement with anticipation started bursting through my soul. It’s like a caged animal that has been set-free! So many thoughts, possibilities, and dreams now have the chance to come alive and you don’t know which opportunity to grab hold of first. With that, you continue in prayer asking for His Holy Spirit’s guidance. 

I have been waiting....walking through the fire....for 16 months waiting for the day I knew would come because He promised it to me on the day I was diagnosed with Bilateral Breast Cancer. I am so happy and my heart is filled with joy. I feel so alive...I can taste again, feel again without pain, I can smell again, I have energy again. I have a lot of tests and doctor’s appointments over the next two months, but I am not concerned. I am going to be just fine! 

My children are getting all of me back and my grands can enjoy their MiMi at an even better place than I was prior to my cancer journey. Walking a path that carries you close to death opens up a whole new perspective on life. Even if your perspective was good previously....it will be even better. If we allow Him, God will use our struggles to strengthen us, to give us courage, and to draw us into a closer relationship with Him. 

I have a testimony that 16 months ago I didn’t have and could not have related to. I’m so excited to use my journey for His glory as I reach out to help others. Praise God! Praise God! 

Those of you who have been my prayer warriors and those who have reached out in so many ways....from my whole heart, thank you! Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Prayers are a treasured gift. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!