MY GRANDSON'S BLESSING......

Out of all the great gifts and blessings I received today, the best one of all was the words spoken by John Franklin as he said the blessing for our meal. As we started to gather in a circle, I asked John Franklin if he wanted to say the blessing. He told his papa, "I might need some help with this one today." But, when that little fella started to speak the words just flowed as a child far beyond the age of four years. He thanked God for his family, for baby Jesus, for Christmas, for other people, for God and after saying a few more words… he closed his prayer… In Jesus Name amen. By then, Ashleigh and I were in tears. What an amazing little fella! I'm so thankful that my grandchildren are being reared in a family who prays and prays together. John and Jack are so blessed to have a mommy and papa who pray with them daily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!