Cancer: No Hair - First Wig.....

Made my first wig purchase. Haven’t really styled it yet, but it will work for now. (I even drew me on some eyebrows.) LOL The color is a Ginger Blond....different from what I am used to. 

I was wanting to get one quickly for church Sunday, December 23rd, and it arrived just on time. I had told the seller that I was a bald chemo patient and wanted it quickly so she shipped it Priority. 

In the package today - December 22nd, she sent me a note on a pink card and shared with me that she is a breast cancer survivor! Was it a “coincidence” that I found her? No way! First of all, her seller identification is “Christ-Eternal.” As soon as I saw her seller name, I knew God was moving before me in this purchase. I just had to share this story. 

God is always amazing!












#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!