Cancer: Three Months Later

Reflecting back. Yesterday, three months ago, my life and the lives of my family changed forever as we knew it. Now, I have Bilateral Breast Cancer. Three months ago I had my hair...I spent so much time fixing it and caring for it, but now it’s gone. But, when it’s life and death, you really learn what is and isn’t important. Now, I have no hair, but I have more time to spend in other ways. 

I didn’t realize that my faith could get stronger, that my prayer life could become more bold, or that my relationship with my Father, my Savior, and His Holy Spirit could become deeper and closer. But, cancer has shown that I had room to grow. It has made me appreciate prayer warriors more than I could have imagined....to appreciate all the things that you all are doing for me day after day. Thank you all for walking this journey with me, for encouraging me every day and for lifting me in your prayers so faithfully. 

God is leading and He is healing me. Some days, when I am in so much pain or just feel bad, He never ceases to let me know He is on this journey and that He is always a step ahead clearing my path. Cancer is horrible, but God has a plan for me and He is forging a renewed purpose for my life. He is not done with His girl! Love you all and keep lifting me high! 💗







#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!