CANCER: Cancer and Generous Blessings!

I have known this young lady all of my life, but it has amazed me how she has come alongside me in my cancer journey to pray for me, encourage me, and today....even blessed me with two packages in the mail. She sent me THREE (3) Spa Hand and Body lotions from doTerra.....along with a 15ml bottle of Frankincense Essential Oil and a 15ml bottle of Lavender Essential Oil. I could not believe my eyes when I opened the packages. Such generous and thoughtful gifts. 

She has been concerned about the condition of the burning and drying of my hands and feet because of side-effects from the chemo drug Taxotere. She had told me that she was sending me something that she hoped/believed would help. I was excited and anticipated the arrival, but had no idea how generous her gifts would be. I have been wanting some Frankincense, but honestly.....since I had to give up my job as a Nanny because of my cancer....I didn't feel I could "splurge" on myself like that.

With tears trickling down my cheeks, 
I thank God for family, friends and sisters in Christ like Judy Sullivan. Judy, you have blessed me today more than you can imagine! God is always so good and so faithful no matter what we are going through. He never ceases to amaze me with the new wonderful people He has sent to me and the deeper relationships of those I have known for years. Thank you, Judy, and love you so much! ðŸ’•







#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!