CANCER: A Pain-Filled Night....








I have enjoyed a great Thanksgiving Day with my family… However the pain of my Hand-Foot Syndrome side effects of chemo just does not let up. I am not been able to close my fingers down because of the swelling and pain and I have new open places on my feet that are bleeding. I know this phase will be behind me soon....Praise God! 

But, for tonight I would appreciate some prayers lifted for pain relief and also for swelling to go down. My hands and feet feel like they are on fire! The pain is a combination of burning, open tears in the skin, and nerve pain. Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysesthesia (Hand-Foot Syndrome) disrupts the nerves in the hands and feet which causes pain and throbbing. It occasionally has given me  neuropathy, but I am so blessed that it had always been only for short periods of time. 

I am so happy to be nearing the end of this phase of my cancer journey. Thank you for praying for me. God is forever blessing me! He is my Rock and my Fortress. 

God is leading and He is healing!

“The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.” Proverbs 11:25

Love y’all!



If you feel led to make a "love offering," to help pay toward my medical expenses.....all 
assistance is appreciated. 



God's sovereignty emboldens my faith, grounds my contentment, and enables me to submit to God's purposes. Amen!



I thank you all for your continued prayers. I pray for all of you as well and thank God for all of you. 
Love y'all!


#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy   
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  
 #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  
#MyGoalisCancerFree   #Orthopedic



My Hand-Foot Syndrome Pics Tonight











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!