CANCER: Hand-Foot Syndrome and Orthopedic.....

I went to the orthopedic doctor yesterday and had my first Euflexxa shot in my left knee. We went by the Vulcan, but I wasn’t able to walk up to it, so Ashleigh took the pictures for me. By the time we got home I barely could walk from the car into the house because my feet were hurting so bad. 

I’m very thankful that today is my last day of this round of chemo. I will have a week off and then I have two more rounds of chemo which should take me into mid-December… And hopefully then I will be through with chemo! 

This is how my feet and hands are tonight. (Pics Below) They have been much worse before. This too shall pass and I will be happy to not have this issue ever again. 


God is leading and He is healing!
I thank you all for your continued prayers. I pray for all of you as well and thank God for all of you. Love y'all!


If you feel led to make a "love offering," all 
assistance is appreciated. My medical bills continue to escalate. I just received a bill yesterday for almost $12,000 for two MRI's that I had 2 weeks ago. I know my insurance will pay a portion of this bill; however, this is just one of many that I am receiving. 
Blessings and Thank You!

GoFundMe Account:

#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy   
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer   #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn   #CrushingCancer  
#MyGoalisCancerFree  #CancerFree2020














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!