CANCER: God "Permitted" My Cancer....From Pain to Renewal

I'm not going to attach pics of my burned neck and chest with this post since I did post a pic a couple of days ago. However, I did want to go a little deeper about the burns.

Today, I have been in tears as the burn and blistering have been even more severe. In the middle of some of my worst pain today, God spoke to me...without audible words...but laid them on my heart. The "fire" that can be seen on my skin is renewing me and making me whole again. What I am feeling on the outside is a testimony to what God has done with the radiation to the cancer inside me. From under one armpit to under the other armpit and up both sides of my neck....I am red, burnt, and blistered. For every red place I see, God aimed the beam of radiation right at its target.....blasting my cancer into oblivion!

I am not so sure the most important sort of healing is physical. Important, yes....but, there is also more to the story. When God looks at me, I suspect He sees His daughter as more than one suffering an earthly disease. I believe cancer entered my life by the sovereign will of God. It was not a random accident. I take great comfort in trusting He "permitted" my cancer to achieve some deeper, eternal purpose. God will use the broken things of this sin-cursed world to accomplish His will for my good and His glory.

If you read my posts, you have seen me say this before....but God continues to remind me of His purpose in the war I am battling. He desires to let me walk through the flames as He refreshes me, refinishes me, and renews me. He is preparing me, equipping me for the greater purpose He has already planned-out for my future. No....He has told me very vividly...No, I am NOT through with you yet!


Thank You For Blessing Me With New Life

I embrace Your presence, dear Father, in everything around me. I know that You are always in the midst of my life. Help me to discern Your guidance and take the path You have laid-out for me. I pray to have Your Will and Your Mind and not that of my own as I am not perfect. I am faulty when left without You to lead me. I know that I can always put my faith and trust in You. I cannot physically see You, I cannot touch You, but I do hear Your voice as it whispers in my soul. I feel Your breath when a puff of air blows by from nowhere leaving me with chills. You are real and You are here! Thank You Father...my precious Daddy...my Abba...for loving me, and for healing me with a complete earthly healing. Thank You for not only giving me more years to serve You on this Earth, but for blessing me with the gift of eternal life. It is in You that I have hope and the purest of joy. In Your Son's Most Gracious and Holy Name I lift my heart before Your Throne, Amen and Amen!


Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Romans 5:3-5


If you feel led to make a "love offering," all 
assistance is appreciated. 

My GoFundMe:





GOD IS LEADING! GOD IS HEALING!


#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer  #GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  
#HeProtectsMe   #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   #GodisaGoodGod  
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
#Taxotere #MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  #CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed  
#MyGoalisCancerFree  #Pulmonary  #Radiation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!