CANCER: A Journey in Prayer......

Prayer is crucial when it comes to making major life decisions. Sometimes the answer is immediate and clear; however, sometimes our prayers are met with silence. But, within that silence is the invitation to take a leap of faith. Like a parent teaching a child to be strong and confident, God lets go of our hand and lets us take a step that we feel we are taking all alone. 

When we make decisions with the faith of a child, God's hand is only a heartbeat away. He never leaves us, but He wants us to live by faith and trust in Him...even when we don't feel His presence. 

I have never felt His closeness to me any greater than I have over the past few months as I have walked my cancer journey. He stands beside me to help and heal...and He walks before me to guide my path. He has shared in my joys and He has led me to His pastures of peace and comfort when times have been a bit unsure and painful. 


Prayer....the perfect gift from a loving Father. Amen!



I am Yours!



#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy   
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  
  #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  
#MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!