Devotional: In the Storm.....

Yes, Father, I praise You in this storm. 


We never walk alone and Your love ever blankets me. You, precious Father, are leading my journey. 


Your Spirit fills me with hope and cries out for me when my words don’t come. Your Son has lifted me above this world of sin and has saved me. 


When I tread through the valleys of dark despair, Your Light shines to bring me safely through. I am Yours...forever Yours.


Your promises I believe and will forever cling. I will praise You in the storms and in the light of a new day.


Natalie Grant...."Praise You in the Storm."

https://youtu.be/4fo0A7jpLsk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!