Not COVID! - October 8th

In August, I was diagnosed with Mycoplasma. I felt better in September, but started feeling bad again a couple of weeks ago. I’ve had bad headaches, severe sore throat, choking coughs, sneezing like crazy, runny nose, drainage, watery eyes, tiredness/low energy, and swelling. I tested negative for COVID last Friday, but have continued to feel bad and have these symptoms. 

Today, I went to my doctor and she said I have an Upper Respiratory Infection, and Sinus Infection. She isn’t sure what is causing my fluid retention, but is probably going to increase the milligrams of my fluid pill. She is also calling in additional medicines to the pharmacy that I pray will start clearing up all these symptoms. I have done little more than sleep for the past few days. These aren’t what I would consider serious issues, but they sure make you feel terrible and with my immune system, I have to be careful. I’m sure once I pop a few drugs in me, I will be feeling much better very soon. 😊

Larry continues to improve. He still has a lot of pain and swelling in his foot and leg, but he is definitely getting better. He will get his stitches out Wednesday, the 14th, and is scheduled for an MRI on his Prostate and mapping for Radiation on the 19th. 

Thank you all for your continued prayers for Larry. 💞 He has a lot to face before the end of this year, but he will get through it like a champ. 😊


#Godisleading

#ThankYouJesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!