RANDOM THOUGHT........

We are all in desperate need of grace. As our Father lovingly blesses us with His grace, we are to unselfishly give that grace to others.
"Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." ~ Colossians 4:6

The biblical writers speak of a "new earth." Something about "heaven" will be so much like "earth" it is called a "new earth." John in his Revelation also uses the word "city." In fact he calls it the "New Jerusalem." These visions help us grasp the meaning of the Lord's Prayer...."Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Studying the Bible is like discovering hidden treasure. With the right tools, you'll find what you're looking for. The wealth you find....priceless! †

Been spending my morning at the foot of the cross, lifting prayers to my gracious Father through our Savior and His Son. So thankful that we can release ALL to Him without fear, know that He WILL understand us, and heal our brokenness and through His Holy Spirit will guide our path. I am in awe that our Holy Creator God allows one such as I to go before His throne.

I choose joy, not only for today, but for every day that I am blessed to see another sunrise and sunset. He provides my needs daily and gives me abundantly so much more! He is my anchor through the storms that have tossed me to and fro along this journey we call life. Amid my brokenness, He provides peace, comfort, and my ultimate healing. He is forever our Great Healer, our Creator God, and our loving Father. Daily, He pours out His grace and mercy over me and makes me clean through His Son’s blood. Joy….YES, I choose JOY! †

"Whatever you did for one of the least of these....you did for me."
Matthew 25:40b
Some of us might be called to minister to the homeless, others to adopt, others to fight for the unborn, others to feed the hungry, others to encourage the persecuted....and countless other possibilities. Cultivating a sacrificial lifestyle often starts with one simple step, such as ministering to someone in our community. We must be willing to let God stretch us beyond what is comfortable and easy. He will open our eyes to the ways in which He desires us to become His hands and feet to those in need. Throughout history, the followers of Jesus who have made the most impact for God's kingdom rarely lived comfortable or convenient lives. Their might acts for God required enormous personal sacrifice and a willingness to venture far beyond the realm of the easy and convenient. If today's Christians are too busy, who will take up the torch of Gospel-centered rescue work in this generation? We MUST step outside of our comfort zones, learn to look past ourselves, and see the needs of others....and take action. May we learn to love others the way He loves us all....sacrificially. †

Paul lifted this prayer for the faith-filled believers in Ephesus as he wrote to them in Ephesians 1:16-20. This, too, is my prayer for YOU.
"I pray for you constantly, asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance. I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms." Amen! †

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!