CANCER: Fragile to Happy......A Cancer Journey - 11 Days In



This morning I woke up feeling pretty fragile. In the past 10 days since my diagnoses I have stayed away from Google. Last night, right before going to bed, I let myself go to Google for only a couple of minutes because I wanted to look up one word.....but that is all it took. I ended up in tears and started getting too much in my head. I was not going to look at all, but just wanted to look at one thing. It is not anything I planned to do at all in this journey and it only took me a couple of minutes to know that I won't make that mistake again.

As soon as Michael and Ashleigh 
knew that I was feeling sad, they....along with Norah Jane and Sadie....got me out of the house for the rest of the day. Best medicine I could have asked for! We enjoyed such a great day together and then the boys joined us after school. God is so good and He has blessed me with the best family to keep my chin up and to fight to win. ðŸ’—

Pizza, Bread Sticks and Sauce picnic in the park with my AshleighMichael, Norah Jane, and Sadie. Such a beautiful day! So blessed!

Fun afternoon for the kiddos....John, Jack, Sadie, and Norah Jane! Snacks, drinks, and tons of running, climbing, and bouncing around. LOL

Thanks to God and my awesomely beautiful family, my day completely turned around.


"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." - 
Phil. 4:13


#Godisleading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #Godishealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!