CANCER - UNEXPECTED UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 14, 2018

UNEXPECTED CANCER UPDATE:

I have suddenly learned how quickly our prayer direction can change. We ask God to deliver us from ever having cancer in our lives; however, once we are diagnosed positive for cancer....we plead for the best results along the way and that with each new report that it will be the best of the options given.

Well, today my Receptor Studies came back and about an hour ago I received a phone call from my doctor. Dr. Monika Tataria started off by saying, "I have some good news and I didn't want you to worry this weekend about your Receptor Studies Report." She and the care givers at the Camellia Women's Imaging are awesome! She had told me that my receptors would show if I have Triple Negative, HER2, or Estrogen Positive Progesterone Positive (Considered Hormone-Receptor Positive).

Triple Negative is very aggressive; therefore, we were praying not to get that outcome. God has answered our prayers and on the cancers that have been biopsied and have had receptor studies completed....I have Positive Hormone-Receptor. It is positive hormones estrogen and progesterone.

Dr. Tataria said this is a good result; therefore, this is my positive take-away for today. Please continue to lift me in your prayers....they are already making a difference! Praise God!

*****Please remember and pray for the biopsies that I will have next week. Still have one place and each breast and a lymph node to have biopsied on September 19th.***** "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you." - Deut. 31:8
#Godisleading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #Godishealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe
#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!