CANCER: BIOPSIES.......SEPTEMBER 11, 2018

Went to Biopsy Clinic today and had biopsies from both breast.....MANY extractions from both. I will have to have more plus biopsy on lymph node/nodes. 

I am so overwhelmed, blessed, and feel so loved and cared for by all of you. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. My journey is just beginning, but I will overcome through the Mighty Power of Jesus. 

Tonight, I am hurting, swelling, and worn out. My blood pressure went into danger zone so they kept me for an extra long time to get it down before I left so I was there from 11:30 this morning to 4:30 this afternoon. 

Just know that I am reading every post and appreciate all of your prayers more than my words can express. 










"Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will





soar high on wings like eagles." Isaiah 40:31














#Godisleading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #Godishealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe
#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!