CANCER: My Prayer.....Two Weeks in this Cancer Journey

My prayer for tonight.....

Merciful Father, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I come before You asking for Your healing power to wash over me. Touch my body where cancer is found, intervene it its mission, dear Father, and stop it, reverse it, remove it, I plead. My hope is in You as our Healer, our Great Physician. I believe You are more than able to do this. Your Name is Jehovah Rapha, the God Who heals, and I believe every knee will bow to You including this cancer living within me. Thank You, Sweet Jesus, for dying on the cross so that we can receive healing….earthly and eternal. You say that You forgive our sins and heal our diseases, and I Praise You for this. Thank You that the Spirit Who raised You from the dead lives in us believing disciples. I stand in faith believing for healing for myself, as well as, others who are also crying out to You for healing. Nothing is impossible for You, God! Give us peace and direction as You work in our lives. Work a miracle in me! Cast out this horrific disease and bring healing to me and others who believe You have the power, God, because You DO HAVE THE POWER! Please make us feel Your peace, comfort, and assurance on the days we feel so scared and uneasy. Make me a survivor! Make me a living testimony for Your glory and for the good of others who I will touch with my gift of life. Merciful and Gracious Father, with everlasting love for You and faith in You, I lay this at Your feet. In My Savior’s Precious Name, Amen and Amen! †


"Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you." Psalm 55:22




#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe
#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree   #MyCancerWarisOn   
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!