Cancer Journey Day #12



Prayer Warriors....Please pray a special prayer for me this afternoon. I just got a call from my doctor’s office letting me know that the results from my biopsies from Wednesday are in. These results will include my lymph node results so this is huge. Please pray that my nodes are clear and that the cancer has NOT spread. Thank you all! 

"Anything is possible if a person believes." - Mark 9:23



UPDATE: Consultation with Doctor Tataria today for Wednesday's biopsy results:

God is Powerful! God is a God of Healing….a God of Miracles! I am trusting Him with faith-filled hope believing that He will remove this cancer from my body. I believe that He will direct my Oncologist and my Surgeon to make the best decisions in my treatment in order to bring me to surviving cancer. The battle is real and it is not going to be easy, but I will fight and give it my all. I have so much to live for and I know that Jesus will be holding my hand on days that are not as tough and He will carry me on the days that are too rough to walk on my own. The doctor today said that my biopsies did not give us the results we wanted. The Receptor Studies have still not come back and they will tell more. I have some markers that looks like it could be growing faster on my right breast than previously thought. It did test positive to be in one lymph node and “could” possibly be in two more. Being in the lymph node makes it at least a Stage 3. We will not know until after the MRI if it has spread further, but we are believing that it hasn’t. 



Thank you all for your continued prayers. I need each one of you to stand with me in this journey and help encourage me in this war against cancer. Please continue to pray hard for me and my complete healing. Also, please keep my precious family in your prayers. They love me so much, as I do them. They will definitely be fighting this battle by my side all the way to cancer free. Love you all!
💗



#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree       #MyCancerWarisOn       #CancerWillNotWin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!