CANCER: MY JOURNEY BEGINS - SEPTEMBER 10, 2018

My life, the lives of my children, my grandchildren, and Larry just flipped upside down today. My journey with cancer is just beginning, but I know with the help and healing from The Great Physician, He will flip everything around and I will be free of this horrific disease. 

Prayers are the greatest gifts and my plea is to be in all of your daily prayers. I am already overwhelmed at the love, support, and prayers that have blessed me since I received my diagnosis today. All of you are amazing! 

Please add me to your church and group prayer lists. I plan to hit this hard with Jesus by my side all the way. With all of the outpouring of love and support, I can’t respond to each comment and like, but know that I am reading every name and every comment. Love to you all. ðŸ’—💗💗








"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has





imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him." -





1 Corinthians 2:9























#Godisleading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #Godishealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe
#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!