Cancer - The "Bad"......

One week ago today my journey with cancer began and I cannot say that it has been without a few rough spots. Actually, the "bad" didn't happen last Monday. The "bad" - Cancer - had already happened.....I just was unaware of it.

Last Monday God, through His Holy Spirit, started to press-down hard on me....almost causing a panic within me. He was telling me to get to the doctor and to not allow another day to pass. God had already set everything up for me in-order that I could take quick action and get results quickly. After telling Ashleigh and Michael, my children, the urgency I was feeling, Ashleigh told me that she had heard about Camellia Women’s Imaging on Christian Radio and that is where I needed to go.

I was able to change my primary doctor on my insurance to a local doctor who in-turn she gave me a referral to have diagnostic mammograms which are much more thorough and detailed than just a mammogram. I talked with the Camellia Women’s Imaging and they told me to come on in and they would work me in. I had mammograms (including 3D) and a sonogram on both breasts. I was told that same day that I had breast cancer, but didn’t know details.

The next day (Tuesday), Doctor Tartaria took her lunch time to do biopsies. Thursday I had a consultation and was told what kind of breast cancer I have (Invasive Ductal Carcinoma), that I would have more biopsies and that would include more places on both breasts plus a lymph node. Friday my Receptor Study results came in and I received more information as to the kind of cancer I have (Positive Estrogen Positive Progesterone). Doctor Tartaria told me that I am way ahead in the process than where most people are at this point.

So much can happen in a week, BUT….all of this was already going on and had actually already happened….I was just unaware. God let me in on all the horrible things that were going on in my body and has been leading the way in this journey from the beginning. He will not leave me and I trust that He will be guiding me all the way to being a cancer survivor.

God is an amazing God! Without His promptings, I might be sitting here a week later and still be in the blind. Now, the battle to recovery has started and I know that He is going to use me for His glory all along the way. I am very blessed!

Prayers are my life-line and I thank you for every prayer lifted for me! Amen! †

Thank you! 💗

"Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28



#Godisleading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #Godishealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe
#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!