CANCER: A Journey Through Fire




Yes, I have been on the go trying not to allow Hand-Foot Syndrome to stop me. Saturday, I started my second week of chemo for this round. Usually, the HFS gets progressively worse about mid-way of my second week; however, this time the redness and pain were pretty bad yesterday and worse today. 

It can cause internal problems and blood issues so that is why we have to strive to keep it in control. My hands have a greater tendency toward neuropathy but so far it disappears after I’m off the chemo during my break time. It is painful, sensitive, and burns....sorta hard to describe, but I will be ok.

My Medical Oncologist, Dr. Bondly, also wants me to start this week taking the “lifetime” hormone/estrogen suppression pill, Letrozole. I am also starting this week (for 90 days) on an anti-inflammatory medication, Meloxicam. Before September 10, 2018...I rarely took an Ibuprofen and now, I have a medicine chest full, but I know it is helping to heal me....so, I continue forward.

Ashleigh and I were going to Cullman Sunday evening to an A Cappella singing...”Songfest” with Keith Lancaster; however, I am struggling to walk and it is difficult to stand for very long....so, we had to miss it. 🙁 

Please pray that my HFS will soon pass for this session. Also, please pray that adding these new medications will not cause any complications. 🙂💕

Heading toward victory over cancer! Amen! 🙏🏻 To God be all glory for blessing me and so many others with His powerful healing.

Sometimes we have to walk through fire; however, we come through refined. Through this journey I have been given a new purpose, a new testimony, and a new zeal for life. I now have a better grasp of what is truly important and what can be cast aside. God has blessed me so well and I know He will continue to do so. He loves His children more than we an fathom!

(Pictures at bottom of post.)


God is leading! God is healing!



If you feel led to make a "love offering," all 
assistance is appreciated. 


GoFundMe Account:

https://www.gofundme.com/patricia039s-cancer-fund?

#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  
 
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  
 #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  
#MyGoalisCancerFree











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!