CANCER: My Journey Continues......

Happy Thursday y’all!
Bloodwork, check-up, and consultation with my Medical Oncologist, Dr. Kara Bondly today.

UPDATE: Dr. Bondly was concerned with the condition of my hands and feet since I have been off chemo this round since Saturday and am scheduled to start back this Saturday. I also have mild neuropathy in my hands. I told her that I did not want to lower my dose....so we will play it by ear. My bloodwork was all good. YAY! After leaving Oncology, I went upstairs to the Alabama Rx and got my next 2 weeks supply of oral chemo, Xeloda. My arm and knee MRI’s are scheduled for next Wednesday. I also scheduled Physical Therapy to start Monday. I started the oral steroid yesterday and today I have a terrible headache. I never have headaches...unless rain is in the air...so I contribute it to the new medication. I can’t take an over-the-counter medication for a headache while on this medicine so I am going to try Essential Oils and/or my Hemp CBD Ointment. Overall, I am doing great and am so VERY blessed. Thank you all for caring and praying. Prayers are so powerful! 💕



***Also, Dr. Bondly prescribed Letrozole for me to begin taking between now and the time I go back to see her on October 3rd. It is the hormone estrogen suppression pill that will help me fight against having cancer come back. Estrogen related cancers can be fast growing and since our body continues to make estrogen, we are feeding our body for the greater potential for cancer to return somewhere in our body. This small pill will give me a 50% chance to fight against my cancer returning.....so it is a big deal. Praying it works and for low side-effects. One of the side-effects is bone and joint pain. I have already dealt with that from chemo and have actually having a painful afternoon from it.

God is leading and He is healing!
I thank you all for your continued prayers. I pray for all of you as well and thank God for all of you. Love y'all!


If you feel led to make a "love offering," all 
assistance is appreciated. 

GoFundMe Account:

https://www.gofundme.com/patricia039s-cancer-fund?

#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  
 
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  
 #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  
#MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!