Be Still- March 6, 2021

God is Leading! He is Mighty! 

He is Majestic! God is Powerful! 

God is the Great Physician! God is El Shaddai! 

God is our Holy Yahweh! He is our Elohim! 

He is our Adonai! God is our Jehovah Jireh! 

God is Omniscience! 

He is Omnipresent! 

God is Omnipotent! 


God is my everything, He is my all and in all I say and do! He is my Leader and my Guide! Through Him, I am made strong! God is my Healer! Through Him I have been and will again be made new! Hallelujah and Praise God for all blessings that He blankets us with daily! Amen and Amen! 🙌🏻


Be Still.....He is God!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!