Prayer Warriors Needed! March 10, 2021

Thank you all so much for EVERY prayer lifted in my name before our Father. Thank you all for your words of encouragement. Thank you all for expressing your love for me when I need it most. 


I love you all so much and I need everyone of you to walk boldly with me in this war that I’m about to wage. 


It’s not going to be easy, but with your prayers and the Mighty Healing from the Great Physician, I can be blessed with many more years on this Earth. 


I need your help....I need your prayers. I’m praying for a healing miracle that can only come from God. 


PRAYER WARRIORS...put on your armor 

and fight this war with me! 


I love you all! 💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!