My Fall: February 28, 2021 UPDATE


We got home from the emergency room tonight around 7:30. I want to begin my post with a Praise God and Hallelujah! No matter our tests results, our diagnosis, or whatever might come….He is on the Throne looking down at His children with so much love for each of us. I am so blessed!


I had several CT Scans and Xrays from my brain, to my back, my side, my neck, and even my right big toe. It is deemed that I have strained muscles in my neck and side. My neck is equivalent to a whiplash like people many times experience after an automobile accident. I have no cracks or breaks. Praise God! My big toe is black and blue, but it is sprained, not broken. I was given a prescription for pain medication and nausea medicine.


Now, that was the great news…..here is the not so positive news.


This is the “brief” version of the Radiology Report:


Degenerative disc and facet changes are present at multiple levels. (This is from cancer and treatments.)


There are numerous focal areas of lytic changes present throughout the vertebral bodies of the cervical spine. The most prominent of these is in the right lateral aspect of the C2. The appearance is consistent with Metastatic Disease or Myeloma.  


Impression: Scattered osseous lytic lesions, suspicious for Metastatic Disease or Myeloma. 


So, looks like I might be dealing with the Cancer word again. What they found points to one of the two options that was listed above. I am calling my Medical Oncologist, Dr. Bondly, tomorrow and will be seeing her as soon as possible. 


I need everyone’s prayers in a HUGE way! So does my family as we were not positioned to face this with me again…..especially so soon. As most of you know, we have been living day by day since September attempting to bring Larry to healing. He is so much better, but still has a way to go himself. We will tackle whatever comes….always with God at the forefront of our journey. 


Please pray for God’s covering over me and my family. I pray this will be something that turns out to be benign; however, if it is cancer, I pray I can win the battle one more time! We are all weak and weary right now, but ready to fight if that is what we are called to do. I will update as I know more.


Through Him, I am strong!


“It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31:8 


#Godisleading 

#prayerworks

#blessed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!