March 14, 2021 - GoFundMe




I want to thank our dear family friend, Amber Cutler, for setting-up this GoFundMe. Between mine and Larry’s health issues, it has and continues to be very difficult to keep up with the medical bills. So many have to be paid prior to receiving treatment. A gift of any amount will be a blessing. 


Please continue to pray that my bone cancer will stop growing, that it will not spread, that the pain will subside, and a miracle will be mine. I need bold prayer Warriors to stand strong before His Throne for me. 


Love you all! 💞


Link to GoFundMe:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/zfa58q?fbclid=IwAR1nQ1Bpg3v5MdEfDl1dOjDw2uvKuFqUnFTtRr7iodLeo__mX7HU6dksHqg



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!