March 9, 2021 - Results are in....

Been completing paperwork and now praying, sitting....waiting, praying. 

Got vitals and bloodwork. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Just now leaving the Bruno Cancer Center. Will update later.

All things are possible with God! He is stronger than any disease! Amen! Thank You Jesus! 🙌🏻


Well, it has been a very long and intense day. Got to the Bruno Cancer Center around 1:00 and got home around 5:30. My vitals and bloodwork were great! Dr. Bondly wanted to first discuss my fall on last Saturday before going over the CT Scan results and PET Scan results. 


The PET Scan verified what the CT Scans showed, but only more extensively. All of my bones were “lit-up.” I have now moved from a Stage 3 Breast Cancer patient to a Stage 4 Breast Cancer patient. My cancer has now involved all of my bones.


I will be having two Biopsies next week to determine if it is the same “type” cancer as my Breast Cancer. Then, I will have an MRI for my neck and an MRI for my lower spine. I will continue the pill I am on now that help suppress hormone/estrogen and I will be taking at least one shot per month. There is no cure, but there is hope in trying to slow-down the cancer and spread. At “some” point, it will travel to one or more vital organs. To help with pain in my neck, I will probably start Radiation Treatments soon.


So…..now, you all are caught up. I have to believe that in some way God helped me to fall down the stairs last Saturday. Perhaps His Spirit pushed the box. It felt like a blur. I was walking it down the stairs and the next thing I knew, it had knocked me to the floor. Had I not fallen and had the CT Scans, there is no telling when this cancer would have been discovered. As I said, my vitals and bloodwork were excellent today; therefore, when Dr. Bondly would have checked me next week…..everything would have appeared fine. 


I am so thankful and blessed by all of your prayers. No, I did not receive a complete healing miracle today, but everyday there is breath holds the miracle of life and I will gladly take that…..one sweet day at a time. 


Please continue to lift me in your prayers. This new journey is just beginning and I don’t know all to expect yet. There are still a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of unknowns. Please continue to lift my beautiful family in your prayers. They are rock solid! Larry continues to gain strength and has a chest X-ray and doctor’s appointment next week with his Cardio Surgeon. 

#Godisleading

#prayerswork

#cancerwarrior

#blessedandthankful





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!